NHRI continues to grow, with 300 Counselors & Junior Counselors!
Executive Director, Dr. Lindsay Hastings—Dr. Hastings was nationally honored for her Generativity research, and was named the best small-class instructor at UNL!
NHRI Wants YOU to invest in the strengths of others!
Project Retreats—When Counselors and Junior Counselors come together to have fun...and to learn about building strong relationships.
Dr. Lindsay Hastings talking with Dr. Tom Osborne.
Click on the above image to watch the video.
- -Roper Retreat: Feb 23rd, Time and Location TBD
- -Childs Retreat: Feb 28th at 4:30pm in East Campus Union
- -Roper Retreat: March 16th, Time and Location TBD
- -NHRI Formal: Early to Mid March--Stay tuned!
- -Annual Dodgeball Tournament: April 4th, 4:30pm at City Campus Rec
- -Senior Recognition Dinner: Evening of April 11th, at Talent+
- -Annual Recognition Day: Saturday, April 12th, from 9am-Noon at Lincoln High School.